There is no need to provide us with your personal information to use our Browser. Still AccessBrowser collects some of your information while you use it. This information may include:
- personal information and passwords you enter while creating a new account or signing into existing ones;
- a list of permissions you have given to websites and services;
- data from websites you visit or cookies;
- (geo)location information.
The types of data listed above are stored only on your device and only while you have AccessBrowser installed (if you delete the App, information collected will be deleted automatically).
Your browsing history is collected and may also be stored anonymously on our servers.
How we use your personal information and service data
We use personal and service data information collected during your browsing experience:
- to analyze general user experience;
- to improve the Application.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
Personal information (and non-personal information) collected during the browsing may be shared with companies and organizations that perform services on our behalf (for example, companies that provide data management or other support services to us such as data storage and Web hosting services). We may share your personal information (and non-personal information) with third parties to serve you relevant advertising and market our products, but we won't sell your personal information.
Also, we may disclose the personal information we collect when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to:
- comply with applicable law (e.g., in response to a valid court order or subpoena);
- prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft;
- enforce or to apply our Terms of Service and other agreements;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others;
- protect your vital interests.
The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. If you use a password on our Services, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused or your account compromised, please advise us immediately.
Links, hosted sites & advertisers
We do not have any control over the privacy practices of any external websites linked from the Site or Mobile (or any of the websites that are hosted on our server and aren't affiliated with us). Therefore you should review their privacy policies separately from ours and know that we in no way have any control over their practices.
The present Policy can be updated and changed anytime. You will be informed about important changes, they will also be announced on our website.
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning the information above, contact us at email@example.com